La Diabla

6:12 pm

You don't wanna fall in love with me

Trust me
I'll make you reconsider every belief you had of love
I'll destroy you 
You'll see me
A pretty face
Cute smile
Almost angelic
But that's how the devil gets you, you know
That's how I get you
I'll come to you as everything you've ever wanted
But I'm the girl your mother warned you about
I'll whisper in your ear
And make you want to sin
Disguised behind a veil of your every desire
"Cute model bitch"
I'll enchant you with the mellifluous echoes of my voice 
You'll be in oblivion
Blinded by all that I am
I'll hold your heart in the palm of my hands
I'll keep you warm for a while
Then when I'm done with it
I'll crush it
Like it was nothing 
Like you were nothing 
And then
Only then will you see 
The nefarious shadows hidden behind my eyes
Only then will you see
The blackness in my soul hidden behind this angelic face
You don't wanna fall in love with me
Trust me

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts